Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Final Date for the School Board Hearing

Julie Catala emailed me back this morning with a final date for the hearing. Here is her email:

Hi Ron and Denise, I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to let you know that the final date for the school board appeal hearing is:

Monday, June 11, 9:00-11:00 a.m., here in the District Office Board Room, 1555 SW 35th Street.

I’m not certain that the entire 2 hours will be needed, but I wanted to make sure you were able to plan for child care coverage just in case it ran long.

Please respond to this email to let me know that you have received this message. I’ll also send a formal letter via US Mail, and will send preparatory materials as the hearing date draws nearer.

Thanks very much.

Julie
Julie Catala
Executive Assistant to the Superintendent
Corvallis School District 509J

This was my reply:

Julie,

That looks like it will work well for us. Thank you for setting this up for us.

Ronald Bjarnason

No comments: